- When a user visits the abc Nursery School website with number GEMI 68827403000, he or she is not required to register or disclose personal data, that is, personal information that they recognize, such as their name, address, and phone. The abc Nursery School does not ask the visitor for such information and our site is informative. Abc Nursery School has the ability to collect some data through Processors, but they are not the individual as such, but they are elements of more general information (eg the name of the browser being used or the person's calculation who visits the site in the form of a serial number for purposes of measuring traffic to our site).
- Abc Nursery School's website provides the ability to fill out a contact form that the user chooses to complete in order to communicate online with the abc Nursery School on any subject he wants. Note that there are other ways of communicating to the user, where the user is not required to enter his / her details, e.g. via e-mail, or by telephone. The fill form, if the user chooses to use it, may contain a place to enter personal data such as name, e-mail address and telephone. Abc Nursery School uses these items only for internal use and for better service to the person concerned, as well as for communicating with him / her.
- To subscribe to mailing lists of newsletters, the user must register his e-mail in the relevant field of the abc Nursery School website. If the user no longer wishes to receive newsletters, it is enough to state it in writing (eg by e-mail) at abc Nursery School.
- By submitting any Personal Data to the abc Nursery School online (for example, through a form of communication), Personal Data is posted to the abc Nursery School's database.
- The processing of Personal Data may consist of various actions, such as the registration, organization and storage of Personal Data, its transmission to any Processors, as well as the change or deletion of the Personal Data.
- The Processing of Personal Data is governed by these terms, as well as the General European Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection (GDPR), as supplemented by the applicable national law.
- It is important to understand that the legal basis for data processing is to facilitate communication between the user and abc Nursery School and to provide the user with the most effective and rapid information and responses in a climate of mutual trust and good faith.
- As a result, the abc Nursery School collects and processes only the Personal Data that is necessary to serve the above purposes, such as the name of the customer and his contact information (e.g., addresses, emails, telephones).
- Personal Data is maintained by the abc Nursery School for as long as user communication lasts, and as required by applicable law or any contractual obligation, depending on the nature of the matter.
- Abc Nursery School is committed to keeping the User's Personal Data up-to-date and accurate, storing and deleting them by applying the appropriate security rules, protecting them from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or disclosure, except for what is required for the compliance of abc Nursery School with its legal or contractual obligations, and generally ensure that appropriate technical and organizational measures are in place to protect them.
- Abc Nursery School respects all user rights provided by GDPR. In particular, the user has the right to access his / her Personal Data, the right to be corrected or supplemented, the right to delete them if the purpose of the Processing, the right to restrict the Processing, the right to their portability (ie the right to request and receive them on portable units, eg usb, cd) and the right to object to further processing, as well as any other right recognized by the Law.
- The user reserves the right to withdraw his / her consent regarding the processing of his / her Personal Data. The recall is made by a simple written statement to abc Nursery School.
- The user reserves the right to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
- Contact: As part of the more effective protection of personal data collected and processed by abc Nursery School for the above purposes, it has designated a person to whom the individuals may address for the exercise of their rights as follows: Mr. Georgios Georgitsis
Phone: (+30) 210 60 19 669